Maintenance Site Lead - South Down
Site Maintenance Lead - S. Down
Have responsibility for a team of Supervisors, Engineers and Mechanical and Electrical personnel to deliver a site maintenance program and effective spare parts management to support the business. This role will require on-going engagement from all of the different departments and stakeholder's onsite; you will have a good technical knowledge and the ability to delivery change effectively.
- To manage and provide leadership to the site team as detailed on the engineering organogram.
- Customer focused, development of a high-performance team within the structures of an integrated performing team.
- Ensure facilities and systems are maintained to the highest standards therefore minimising downtime and maximising uptime of plant facilities and meets the business intent.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) are current, technically correct and that personnel are trained and compliant in delivery.
- Ensure that all regulatory and audit requirements associated with the Functional engineering posting are met.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and Environmental regulations pertaining to the department.
- Ensure site Projects (including capital expenditure) on Site Engineering systems meet business intent and are embedded into the Maintenance dept. processes as required.
- Reporting through the QA Department, you will have the responsibility to approve and control the issuing of Working Copy Documents for the recording of data within the GMP environment.
- Budget management of spend on the site resources (parts; maintenance; labour etc.)
- Other duties as deemed necessary in delivery of the engineering business.
Applicants must therefore demonstrate the following essential criteria on their application form in order to be considered:
- Minimum HNC/HND in a mechanical or electrical / Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5+ year's relevant experience leading teams in a maintenance environment.
- Ideally NEBOSH qualified or working towards
- Free Life Assurance o On-site free parking
- Company Pension Scheme o Canteen Facilities
- Healthcare cash plan o Employee Perks scheme
- 32 days annual leave o Discounted Car Insurance
- Wedding Leave o Annual Employee raffle
- Company Sick Pay o Employee Recognition scheme
- Employee well-being initiatives o Career development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Techmet - for Engineers, by Engineers.
To apply please forward your CV in WORD format to Sean Metrustry (Director) at email@example.com or telephone on 028 9446 2620.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.