Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician
Multi-skilled Shift Maintenance Technician
Our client, a dynamic and fast-growing international manufacturer based in South Down, are looking to recruit a multi-skilled Shift Maintenance Technician.
- Based within our Maintenance Department the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out day to day electrical and mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing facility comprising of both preventive and reactive duties.
- The candidate will take the lead role in maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing machinery forming part of our manufacturing plant.
- The individual must also be willing to perform maintenance tasks for production output support as part of a team.
Applicants must therefore demonstrate the following essential criteria on their application form in order to be considered:
- Completed apprenticeship in Electrical or mechanical discipline within a manufacturing industry OR BTEC ONC qualification OR HNC/HND (or equivalent) in an engineering discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in carrying out electrical and mechanical fault finding and planned maintenance;
- Logical and well organised approach to problem solving;
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment, to operate under time pressure and an effective team member as well as unsupervised.
- Previous experience working within regulated environments
- Knowledge of control systems within automated equipment
- o Free Life Assurance o Company Pension Scheme o Healthcare cash plan
- o 31 days annual leave o Wedding Leave o Company Sick Pay
- Employee Assistance Programme o Employee Perks scheme
- Discounted Car Insurance o Annual Employee raffle o Employee Recognition scheme
- Career development opportunities
TechMet - for Engineers, by Engineers.
To apply please forward your CV in WORD format to Sean Metrustry (Director) at email@example.com or telephone on 028 9446 2620.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.