Technical Support engineer
Technical Support Engineer
Our client, has a strong plan to grow their business exponentially, and with a recent ?5m investment and state of the art technology, they need a strong customer-focused Technical Support Engineer (mechanical bias), to support dealers and customers around the world from their facility in West Tyrone.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide remote technical product support to dealers and customers globally and support Technical Assistance Centres around the world by troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of issues and breakdowns. An element of hands on in this role, so a level of fitness required.
- Engage with the NPI team to deliver robust and reliable machinery for customers and Support Quality Improvement Team (QIT).
Essential criteria, experience and Skills:
- Excellent attitude towards customer focus. Empowerment to do what's right and make decisions for customers and the company.
- Educated to Third Level (HND or above) in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Strong mechanical, electrical & hydraulic aptitude with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to read and understand schematics - strong computer and IT systems skills.
- Occasional travel - (approx. once every 3 months or so) to customer sites around the world to support with problems, commissioning, and training of our products.
- Hold a valid clean driver's license and passport.
Desirable but not essential:
- Field service experience, preferably gained within the Materials Processing or Crushing and Screening industry/Manufacturing / fabrication/AC electrical qualification and or experience.
40 hour week, early finish Friday.
Salary - DOE.
Techmet - for Engineers, by Engineers.
Please forward your CV (in WORD format) to Sean Metrustry (Director) firstname.lastname@example.org
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.