Maintenance Technician- CNC days
Are you a Maintenance Technician with 2 years' post-apprenticeship experience working in a modern machine shop working with CNC Turning & Milling Multi-Axis machines?
We are delighted to be working with a "best in class" manufacturing organisation, involved in producing a range of complex automotive, tooling and polymer moulding components, who are looking for a Maintenance Technician, who thrives in an autonomous environment, ensuring all plant, equipment and services on site are operational and maintained in safe working order.
- Diagnosis of equipment faults in all of the following disciplines - electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electronic.
- Liaise with outside contractors on site as appropriate, carry out risk assessments and issue permits to work where necessary
- Identify and provide other Team Leaders / Managers with complete requisition to include part numbers and prices of components required to effect repair.
- To plan for and assist with the installation of new or relocated equipment, specifying type and quantity of materials required for the installation or relocation of equipment in accordance with relevant regulations including the provision of services.
- Communicate effectively with Team Leaders and Management.
- Make recommendations on new equipment or improvements to design of equipment.
- HNC in mechanical or electrical environment.
- Minimum 2 years' post apprenticeship experience in a modern machine shop. Experience of working with CNC Turning & Milling Multi-Axis Machines.
- Either from an automotive or aerospace manufacturing environment.
- A results focused self-starter with excellent problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Have a 'can-do' flexible attitude, adapts quickly to new situations.
- Proven track records of meeting targets & deadlines.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Mon-Thurs 8am-4.30pm, 1pm finish on a Friday.
- ?18.30/hour - 3.5% pay rise from November 2023.
- X4 Salary life assurance
- Up to 20% company pension
- 16 weeks sick pay
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or call 028 9446 2620.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.