Night shift Maintenance Engineer
Maintenance Engineers - option of shifts
Our Client, BT62, a leading FMCG Company, are looking to recruit experienced Maintenance Engineers with dedicated manufacturing plant experience, to join their leading engineering team, working NIGHTS or other shift opportunities can be available as well
Option to work shifts -
- Sunday to Friday covering only nights
- Monday to Friday - rotating earlies and lates or potentially a set shift of either if preferred.
Based handy for Craigavon/ Armagh with a good work environment and very engineering focused Operations and Management team. Massive investment in the pipeline which will offer a world class engineering facility.
- All aspects of machinery breakdown/repair; plant replacement/installation/commissioning and spare parts/inventory within a fast moving, highly automated production environment
- Efficient operation and control of plant, machinery and equipment through maximising machine output and minimising production downtime.
- Time served Maintenance Engineer ideally qualified to HNC level, with at least 3 years' experience gained in a similar role
- Strong electrical bias in addition to good mechanical experience - plant services, fabrication/welding if required
- Ideally high speed, high volume experience within the FMCG sector with the ability to work to LEAN principles of manufacturing
- Salary: DOE -
- Hours of Work: 1) Night Shift: 10pm - 6.30am Sun-Fri + 2) other shift opportunities
- Private Health Scheme & Pension
- Upskilling/ further training available
Maintenance engineering candidates interested who are perhaps interested in branching into a Controls Automation type role, Service role or become a Lead Engineer or ready to take on a Supervisor/ Management role should call up directly at TechMet Appointments to discuss a career move.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy and hence more than qualified to advise on a relevant career move.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone TechMet directly and we can talk you through various shift opportunities.