Technical Support Engineer
Are you a multi-talented Technical Support Engineer or Field Maintenance Engineer with cross-disciplinary skills and experience in the CCTV/ Alarms/Turnstiles/Sensors sector?
If you have technical support/installation experience with high level security clearance throughout NI and Ireland and are looking to step up into a specialised role, training in advanced, cutting edge technology, read on:
- As a key member of the Operations Team you will install, configure, test, maintain and support our systems at customer sites.
- You will provide a quality on-site and remote technical support service to our customers, follow customer issues through to completion to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction have been achieved.
- You will take a pro-active approach to support, implementing contingency procedures to improve service.
- You will contribute to the ongoing development of both existing and future products.
- As a key channel between the customer and Development Team, you will feedback customer improvement ideas for evaluation.
- Excited by technology you will keep up to date with current and future technology.
- Possess a mix of engineering and IT skills.
- BTEC/HNC in Electronic and Electrical Engineering with experience and interest in IT.
- At least 1+ years' experience in a technical support/installation role preferably within electronics or Fire & Security service industries.
- Experience of PC based support tools.
- Full clean driving license.
- Successful application for full security clearance.
- Work flexible hours to meet business needs.
- Competitive salary
- Company van
- 10% bonus.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.