Maintenance Engineer- early/evening
Maintenance Engineers with possibly a Electrical bias looking to move to a Days only role - no weekends and no nights
Our client is a well-established FMCG company operating from a clean, state of the art, highly automated manufacturing facility within easy commute of the M1. The company is expanding and currently investing heavily (?multi-million) in new plant.
- Carry out planned and reactive maintenance work on production equipment, buildings, services and utilities
- Carry out fault finding (electrical & mechanical) and breakdown repairs, minimising downtime
- Liaise with suppliers to improve line efficiency
- Contribute to continuous improvement working methods
- Recognised apprenticeship - ideally educated to HND level
- Experience as a maintenance Electrician or perhaps a Maintenance Fitter with good electrical knowledge
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a food manufacturing environment, ideally packaging environment
- Previous reactive and preventative maintenance experience
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills with excellent time management ability
- 5am to 1.30pm and 1pm to 9.30pm rotating week about
- A highly competitive salary is on offer including Health Care/Pension
- Opportunity to grow within the business
NB: Candidates must already be eligible to work in the UK.
Keen to talk to similar engineers who would be interested in other shift patterns or even those looking to step in to a Team Leader or Manager role as well as/or into an Automation bias role. All conversations in complete confidence and TechMet remain the only truly dedicated Engineering Agency in NI.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet - 24 years dedicated experience in Engineering sector in NI/ROI