Insite Mngr - Coleraine
We are pleased to be working with one of the UK's major specialist distributors of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul products and services. Due to continued success, a unique opportunity exists for an individual to be permanently based at client's site in Coleraine.
The post-holder will take full responsibility for the supply of all engineering products, purchasing, stock management, logistics and distribution for the whole of the client's site. Key duties will include:
- Stores management
- Attending daily engineering meetings - some engineering maintenance knowledge would be beneficial
- Dealing with engineers on site
- Processing engineering orders - updating systems - SAP experience preferred though some training may be offered
- Understanding of supply chain/purchasing
- Major part of the role will be IT/systems work on the bespoke system and will require an individual who is strong on KPIs and documentation
- Good understanding of stores management and purchasing
- Strong IT/Systems experience - must be strong on KPIs and documentation
- SAP experience ideal - though some training may be offered
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent commercial awareness with clear understanding of margin management and cost/benefit analysis
- Salary ?28-?30k based on experience
- Company Car (or option of allowance)
- Mobile Phone
NB: Candidates must already be eligible to work in the UK and the CV must clearly demonstrate where they meet the criteria plus we are happy to have a telephone conversation around their background to ascertain if they are compatible.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.