We are currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager for one of our key manufacturing clients. This role will primarily be based in N. Down but will involve delivery of projects across other sites - both NI and ROI - so flexibility to work across facilities will be an essential aspect.
You will be responsible for developing and executing a range of projects, often requiring capital investment and system/technology change. The scope of the role will provide mechanical and process expertise and working with electrical and automation specialists. Specifics include:
- Develop and execute projects across sites
- Managing relevant Capex spend and budgets
- Preparing small and medium sized projects for approval - defining scope, costs, payback etc
- Ensure growth/capacity projects deliver improved operational efficiencies and reduced costs
- Manage resources necessary to successfully deliver projects
Suitable candidates will have:
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a Technical discipline, e.g. Engineering/Pure Science
- Experience in a project management/engineering role able to demonstrate success in leading people in a project team
- Ideally possess experience in Process Engineering and developing manufacturing solutions in conjunction with process experts
- A successful track record delivering projects in an industrial environment, ideally in a highly regulated pharma or FMCG industry
- Experienced in working in a high volume, fast moving business where is an ethos of continuous improvement/lean manufacturing
- Willingness to be flexible and travel to or work at other sites in NI/ROI
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.