Mechanical Assembly Fitter/Supervisor
Our client, based in the Newry/Armagh area, is widely recognised as a leading player within their niche manufacturing sector. As a result of recent and future exceptional growth success and projections, they now wish to recruit an experienced Mechanical Assembly Fitter/Supervisor.
Summary of Key Duties:
- The role would primarily involve the assembly of Bespoke Plant Equipment including steelworks, conveyors, hydraulics, etc ready for them to be installed at customer premises.
- This can involve tasks such as fitting bearings, taper locks, sprockets/pulleys, chains, etc.
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Looking to move into a supervisory role
- It would be helpful if you can weld but not essential
- Salary to ?15 an hour (negotiable)
- Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17:00, Friday 08:00 to 15:00
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.