Contract Mechanical Engineer - Belfast
- Location:Greater Belfast
Opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work within the utilities sector. Our client provides industrial maintenance and engineering services to its clients throughout the water/wastewater; pharma and food sector.
You will be responsible for maintenance and repairs within a water/wastewater environment including:
- Providing technical support to deliver projects/contracts
- Development and implementation of engineering solutions to clients
- Preparing quotations and procuring equipment and materials
- Collating technical data for handover documentation
- Liaise and co-ordinate work crews, including sub-contractors
- Carrying out site visits (c. 2 per week)
- You will be Third level qualified in mechanical engineering
- Have at least 5 years' experience working in a similar environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
- Experience in design and/or fabrication desirable
- Previous contract experience, particularly in the utilities sector would be a definite advance
- Day role: Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm and Friday to 4pm
- Primarily office based, site visits c. 2 per week
- A competitive salary is on offer to the right candidate, including pension scheme after 6 months
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.