Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Bangor area)
Excellent opportunity for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer who is interested in moving to a business where there has been heavy investment and commitment to excellence. This company has significantly grown in recent years and particularly over the last couple of years.
The company has invested heavily in R&D ensuring that it remains at the forefront of its sector and continues to use state of the art injection moulding equipment and latest software for process set-up and repeatability. The company designs and manufactures for a range of industries including aerospace, automotive and the defence sector.
This role is working on a rolling 2 week shift pattern with availability for potential overtime as required.
Ideal candidates will be experienced and competent maintenance engineers:-
- Be electrically and/or mechanically qualified to HNC/HND level and have served an Electrical and/or Mechanical engineering apprenticeship
- Proven experience in pneumatic, hydraulic, PLCs, III Phase, Inverters and Control Panels
- Ideally candidates should have experience of working in a highly automated environment and e IOSH accredited.
- Experienced in continuous improvement, using TPM and other preventative maintenance systems is essential
- Highly competitive salary is on offer
- Shifts: 12 hr Continental Shifts (8am - 8pm) - 1st Week 4 days; 2nd Week 3 days
- Salary will be commensurate with shift pattern
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.