Project Manager (Mechanical - up to ?47,000pa)
- Location:Greater Belfast
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with a mechanical background to work within the industrial and utilities sector. Based from Belfast and reporting to the Contracts Director the post-holder will be responsible for:
- Managing engineering and maintenance projects
- Supporting the preparation of project quotations
- Preparing Risk Assessments and Methods Statements
- Procurement of equipment, materials and plant hire
- Preparing hand-over documentation at project close out
- Liaising with in-house trades teams and sub-contractors
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Degree qualified in mechanical engineering
- A minimum of 5 years' working on industrial projects/industrial facilities management
- Previous experience working in waste water/water treatment would be beneficial
- A Health & Safety qualification would be considered advantageous
- An attractive salary package is on offer - up to ?47k (based on experience)
- Contracts based primarily in N. Ireland
- Personal and Company bonus
- Company pension contribution
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
Interviews: Will be set up urgently
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.