Fermanagh/Cavan Engineers - various
Fermanagh / Cavan Engineers - various
We are working on a number of engineering projects in the Cavan border / Monaghan / Fermanagh areas and are keen to hear from suitably experienced and qualified engineers and technical personnel from the following disciplines.
Instrumentation / Control / PLC Programming - Quote Ref. A27-S9737
- 3rd level qualified
- Very strong IT/Network protocol awareness
- Broad range of electrical/instrumentation knowledge
Sustainability - Quote Ref. A27-S9738
- Degree qualified (engineering / environmental / sustainability)
- At least 2 years' post grad experience
- Technically competent - mechanical and electrical
- Understanding of environmental assessment methodologies
Reliability (Condition Monitoring) - Quote A27-S9739
- Minimum HNC/D level qualified - Mechanical or Electrical
- Strong technical background
- Predictive maintenance background
Maintenance Fitters - Quote Ref: A27-S9740
- Qualified, time-served engineer
- Relevant industrial experience - would appeal to someone coming from heavy plant/machinery
Maintenance Electricians - Quote A27-S9741
- Time-served, qualified Electrician
- Needs to have good manufacturing maintenance experience - coming from FMCG/packaging industry would be ideal
Graduate Engineers & Project Engineers (mechanical and/or electrical) Quote Ref: A27-S9742
- Receive support to become chartered in your field
- At least a 2:1 BEng degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic
For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact TechMet as we are very engaged with a number of business North and South of the Border.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated & bespoke Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.