Injection Moulding Process Technician (Outskirts of Belfast)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
4 shifts/week (Mon - Thurs) - no weekends
We are working with a progressive and innovative manufacturing company which is involved in the supply of high-quality products worldwide and across a number of sectors. They are now looking to recruit an experienced Injection Moulding Process Technician for the business which is based in the outskirts of Belfast within easy reach of the M1.
Responsible for the methods, system and equipment used within the production facility, ensuring smooth and safe operation of plant machinery:
- Performing mould, tool, insert and colour changes
- Starting hopper loaders and dryers
- Manufacturing products in line with quality standards
- Completing First Off documents in conjunction with the Quality Department
- Evaluating current equipment processes and procedures ensuring optimal performance
- A minimum of 1 years' experience running Injection Moulding machines in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in high volume, quick tool change and short run production environment
- Valid forklift licences - Counterbalance and Diesel
- Previous experience of Negri Bossi, Sandretto and Ettlinger machines would be advantageous
- 4 x 10 hr shifts: Mon - Thurs 21:00 - 07:00 (No Weekend working) - will delete these hours from refresh of Ad (21/4/22)
- An attractive salary is on offer
- Additional benefits will include, 33 days annual leave, Death in Service benefit, on-site parking and Perks Discount
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.