Quality Engineer (S. Down)
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer within a world class manufacturing facility.
- You will plan and coordinate manufacturing quality activities and improvement programmes
- Ensure all products are manufactured to relevant international standard(s) and meet/exceed organisational and customer needs
- Ensure new products are developed and introduced in accordance with APQP pro
- Work alongside manufacturing to improve operational performance
- Establish/support quality policies and procedures that are followed throughout the business that contribute to consistent high-class performance in all areas
- Represent the business with customers and regulatory authorities with the objective of inspiring confidence and enabling positive cooperation in the quality of products and services provided
- Develop, promote and lead continuous improvement activities
- Lead/participate in quality system and/or process audits as needed
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 1 years' experience working in an Engineering or Quality Engineering role OR
- HNC/HND in relevant discipline with at least 2 years' Quality or engineering experience OR
- 3+ years' Quality or engineering experience
- Ideally, demonstrate experience of completing problem solving activities using methods such as 3C, 8D, 7D, DMAIC etc
- Working knowledge of New Product Development & Introduction (APQP)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in an Engineering or Quality Engineering role within a manufacturing environment
- Quality Auditing Certification
- Working knowledge of lean principles
- In depth knowledge and application of ISO9001/AS9100 standards
Salary: Attractive salary on offer to suitably qualified and experienced candidates - up to high ?30s
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a qualified Engineer with experience in industry and are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.