Automation Project Managers & Engineers (Excellent Opportunities!)
We are keen to hear from experienced Automation Project Managers and Engineers who are looking to move into a highly specialist, forward thinking, manufacturing company with an excellent reputation for manufacturing quality and innovative products for its worldwide customer base.
We would like to hear from experienced Engineering Project Managers/Engineers with either an automation or electrical background.
Project Managers (Automation or Electrical background)
- Ensure that automation solutions are delivered within timeframes, budget and industry standards (eg GAMP5)
- Lead the development of practical and cost effective automation or electrical design solutions
- Support tender process, ensuring optimal economic and technical solutions
- Liaise with external design consultants, engineers and contractors during project execution ensuring all work carried out within project remit
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Software Engineering, Electronics/ Automation; Electrical Engineering
- At least 10 years' experience of leading and executing complex, large scale automation/electrical projects ideally in a strict legislative environment - pharma or related field
- Knowledge of automation systems - DCS Process Control systems; BMS; SCADA
- Knowledge of LV systems, including Transformers, RMUs, LV Distribution
- Extensive experience of project management systems and processes, knowledge of engineering standards and best practice; knowledge of process safety management
- Proficient in programming, managing and reporting on project using IT (MS project/Excel etc)
Project Engineers (Automation or Electrical background)
- Specification, design, development, installation, testing and administration of control systems, ensuring automation systems operate efficiently and safely and in compliance with cGXP regulations
- Electrical Engineering Design, Project Management, Procurement, Commissioning of Electrical / Automation systems and utility equipment to the highest industrial standards
- Ensuring that processes operate efficiently and safely and in compliance with regulatory standards
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
- A minimum of HND in Electronics / Electrical Engineering OR HND in Software / Computing; ideally BEng or BSc would be advantageous as would holding a NEBOSH Certificate
- At least 2 years' experience of delivering projects in a highly legislative manufacturing environment
- Have experience in delivering excellent results and projects in manufacturing environment
- Experience of electrical systems specification, design, installation and commissioning & project management of utility equipment
- Have BMS & EMS experience
- Experience of Process Control Systems including PLC, SCADA, DCS
A highly competitive salary is on offer together with a host of other attractive benefits including:
- Excellent Holiday entitlement
- Health Scheme
- Enhanced Pension contribution
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Packages offered will justify a relocation to NI from GB/Europe
Quote appropriate Reference number when applying.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry at TechMet.