Multi-skilled Shift Maintenance Technicians (Craigavon)
We are working in partnership with a leading manufacture which supplies products throughout the world. Due to continued expansion, they are committed to building their maintenance capability at their plant in the Craigavon area. We are currently sourcing multi-skilled Maintenance Technicians who are keen to join a highly successful and developing manufacturing business.
If you can demonstrate all or some of the following, we want to speak with you!
- Time-served in Mechanical/Electrical ideally Level III qualified or we would consider Level II qualified with relevant experience in high volume manufacturing
- Working knowledge and experience of pneumatics, inverters, basis PLCs
- Strong electrical & mechanical fault finding within a manufacturing environment
You will be responsible for assuming all maintenance activities whilst on shift and for ensuring that the facilities and equipment are maintained to the state required to meet standards of safety, efficiency and reliability. This will involve carrying out PM, PdM and breakdown activities and resolving any causes of defects.
This is a real opportunity to join a growing Company who are currently experiencing a period of strong growth and who have ambitious plans for the future. Give me a call to discuss further.
- Continental Shifts - rotating Days and Nights
- Flexibility to work a range of shift patterns
- An Attractive base salary on offer - c. ?40k+ with a range of other benefits including Company Pension Scheme, Private Health Insurance, Subsidised Canteen, On-site parking, Enhanced Maternity/Paternity scheme
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.
Key Words: Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Multi-skilled, Electrical, Mechanical, Electro-mechanical, HNC, Maintenance.