Process Engineer (NW)
- Location:Antrim, Derry
Excellent and rare senior Engineering opportunity within a global food company. Our client continues with ambitious plans for growth and sustainability ensuring the expanding business continues to introduce innovative new product lines for the worldwide food market.
This role will combine process and project engineering responsibility primarily to maintain and optimise existing processes, equipment, and control systems. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Oversee general process implementation projects - with minimum disruption to production
- Design, trial and implement new processes and manage scale-up of products from development through to commercialization
- Ensure all infrastructure and/or equipment selected is fit for purpose and fulfills all regional, national and local legislative regulatory requirement
- Leads and collaborates in troubleshooting and optimizing the production process to eliminate losses, improve quality, throughput and cost/safety
Ideal candidates will have:
- A degree in Engineering - ideally Process Engineering & Design
- Strong knowledge of project management best practice tools and techniques
- Significant experience in managing engineering projects
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role within food or similar industry
- Proven project management experience - at least 3+years in a supervisory/leadership role within manufacturing
- Highly effective at interpreting CAD drawings, for electrical, mechanical and facilities
- Competence is using project management software
- Good business acumen
Rare opportunity for a dedicated Process Engineer to take on and manage a 70:30 Process/Projects role where they will be afforded significant investment and will strongly influence direction.
Salary and autonomy will demonstrate the level of the new appointment.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director).