Systems Verification Engineer (Co. Antrim)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
We are looking for an experienced Systems Verification Engineer for our client, a global manufacturing organisation based within commutable distance from Belfast. The successful candidate will develop and execute test solutions for systems and products and work as part of a cross-functional team. You will have an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology.
- Develop and be responsible for individual projects
- Develop and present technical materials to customers
- Negotiate Systems Verification Test Plans and Systems Verification Results with customers
- Lead cross-functional meetings regarding test design
- Planning projects and delivery product test timing plans for customers & PL/NPI
- Monitoring project against timing - able to implement recovery plan where necessary
- Pro-active test management to keep costs down
- Update progress of test projects
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline with at least 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Be experienced in Embedded Software Verification
- Experienced testing systems based on CAN bus
- Experienced in use of Test Tools eg Vector CANoe or Vector vTestStudio
- Provide technical leadership to delivery automated test frameworks for embedded systems
To apply please forward your CV (in WORD format only please) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.