Engineering Project Manager (Automation)
TechMet is pleased to continue working with one of NI's major manufacturers which has an excellent global reputation for quality and innovation. Due to continued growth the company is looking to recruit a highly skilled and experienced Automation Project Manager to oversee planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of automation projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Scoping projects, agreeing milestones and objectives in consultation with all stakeholders
- Manage and influence stakeholder groups and co-ordinate resources to ensure delivery
- Ensure that automation solutions are delivered within timeframes, budget and industry standards (eg GAMP5)
- Monitor, report and escalate project issues as needed
- Lead the development of practical and cost effective automation solutions
- Support tender process, ensuring optimal economic and technical solutions
- Liaise with external design consultants, engineers and contractors during project execution ensuring all work carried out within project remit
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline eg Software Engineering, Electronics or Automation related subject (Chartered Engineering status an advantage)
- At least 10 years' experience of leading and executing complex, large scale automation projects ideally in a strict legislative environment - pharma or related field
- Knowledge of automation systems - DCS Process Control systems; BMS; SCADA
- Extensive experience of project management systems and processes, knowledge of engineering standards and best practice; knowledge of process safety management
- Proficient in programming, managing and reporting on project using IT (MS project/Excel etc)
- The role offers an exceptionally good salary package, together with benefits associated with a senior role.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry at TechMet.