Senior Systems Verification Engineer (Co. Antrim)
Continuing with one of our key clients, we are interested in receiving applications from Senior Systems Verification Engineers who are looking to move into an exciting and varied role.
Working as part of a highly motivated and growing team, you will develop and execute test frameworks and strategies for a range of products. You will work on cutting-edge technology and support the delivery of high-quality system solutions.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of cost-effective methods through testing and troubleshooting
- Lead the testing of diagnostic programs, design test fixtures and equipment
- Degree qualified (at least 2:1) in relevant discipline
- Proven experience in a Senior Verification Test Engineering role
- Hardware and automation experience
- Experience of building up test rigs from scratch and work with hardware and test equipment
- Experience in Python or other coding languages
- Ideally possess experience in Automotive CAN Bus experience
- An attractive salary package is on offer coupled with a range of other benefits associated with a senior role.
To apply please forward your CV (in WORD format only please) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.