Engineering Manager - Composites
We are currently recruiting an Engineering Manager for a leading specialist manufacturer of advanced composites. This is a well-established business and is at the forefront of composites design and manufacture.
The role will appeal to candidates looking to move into a niche, specialist company, where there will the opportunity to become a Company Director.
Part of the SMT you will:
- Lead a team of highly capable professional engineers
- Develop company R&D priorities and lead activity
- Plan and execute NIP projects, primarily autoclave composites
- Develop manufacturing solutions for commercial programs, from DFM studies through to assisting operations in the setting up process
- Assist with the compilation of process control documents, tooling specs, work instruction and introduction of quality controls
- Develop cost effective engineered composite solutions for customers
- Help build the company composite engineering capability
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- At least 3 years' experience of composite manufacturing
- Proven leadership ability
- Ideally have knowledge of thermoset and thermoplastic composites processes
- Ideally experienced in the use of ERP systems
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-established, dynamic and agile business. A highly competitive salary is on offer coupled with a range of benefits associated with a position at this level.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.