CNC Machine Operator (Co. Down)
Urgent opportunity for an experienced CNC Operator, to work for a highly successful, state of the art manufacturing facility located within the N. Down area.
The post-holder will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality parts and tools specific to engineering drawings and client standards. Specific duties will include:
- Set-up and manage CNC machines eg drilling, grinding and milling
- Carry out improvements when needed
- Ensure all work meets client expectations
- Carry out regular machine assessments
- Previous experience working in a fast moving manufacturing environment
- Good CNC knowledge and experience (minimum 3 years) with strong mechanical skills
- Good standard of Education - Certificate or Diploma in engineering will be a distinct advantage
- Good computer and mathematical skills
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.