Wind Turbine Technician (Leitrim/Donegal)
Urgent requirement for an experienced Wind Turbine Technician with strong electrical skills to work for our key client in the renewable energy sector. The role will cover sites both in Leitrim and Donegal and will involve carrying out varied maintenance on Vesta Wind Turbines (mainly V52 Vestas but also some V47 Vestas).
Ideal candidates will have:
- Previous Wind Turbine experience
- Ideally time-served in mechanical/electrical. Strong electrical skills are particularly important
- Knowledgeable on Turbine safety requirements/issues
- An excellent salary package is on offer
- A fully expensed van
- Hotel accommodation provided if required to stay overnight (very rare occasions)
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.