Data Analyst (Co. Antrim)
We are recruiting an experienced Data Analyst for our client, a major manufacturing company in Co. Antrim.
- Build a data analytics capability and mindset to support development teams.
- Build ad-hoc and production data analytics systems, also POCs and MVPs to support new business development.
- Support multi-disciplined teams across multiple locations in the UK, US and the Netherlands.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Degree in a relevant Computing, Data Science or Mathematics discipline (or equivalent)
- Previous experience gained in a data analytics role (desirable)
- Experience of a cloud platform e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Programming experience via scripting language usage - e.g. Python, R, Hadoop Experience of manipulating data sets and databases, especially sparse and real-time
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of data modelling i.e. rule-based decision making, statistical methods, machine learning.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of data storage (DynamoDB, PostgresSQL, MongoDB etc.)
- Able to display complex and complicated datasets to non-professionals.
- Ability to interact as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Experience in Spark, SQL, Python and/or JAVA
- Understanding of relational and multidimensional database design patterns
- Experience using BI tool (PowerBI, Tableau etc.
Attractive salary and benefits package on offer.
To apply please forward your CV (in WORD format only please) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.