Project Manager (HVOR) Co. Antrim
Due to continued growth, our client is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Manager who is interested in joining a growing Project Management team. The successful candidate will manage complex solution plus product projects for a global customer portfolio and will demonstrate proven ability in managing cross-functional teams in defining and developing new products/systems that meet customers' needs.
- Meet clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, and within scope and budget
- Lead a multi-functional team in defining a system + product roadmap, in line with customer + business priorities
- Lead all aspects in defining a business case for new opportunities
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- You must have a Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with at least 3 years+ experience in a fast moving, high tech, manufacturing environment
- Experience in working in an Agile development environment
- Ability to define & implement product cost roadmap in line with the company's priorities
- Experience leading Hardware, software and system development project
- Ideally have a background in a fast paced technology development environment
- 3+ years' experience in Project Management
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be a MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.