Senior Hardware Design Engineer (Co. Antrim)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
Excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced and qualified Senior Hardware Design Engineer to join our client's emerging IIOT systems engineering activities.
- Design and development of electronic hardware, and associated supporting data, within Battery Management product range
- Develop existing and create new products through electronic design of circuits and systems
- Determine feasibility from technical and economic perspectives
- Consult with research engineers or scientists and customer representatives to resolve design problems
- Work with a range of software to design, develop various hardware elements and components such as PCB, interfaces etc.
- Co-ordinate the building of prototypes in lab, testing, validation and debugging
Suitable candidates will have:
- An Electronics/Electrical Engineering Degree (or related discipline) and a minimum of 4 years' experience working in an electronic design role
- Experience in electrical circuit design, PCB layout and product prototyping
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- A highly competitive salary is on offer to suitably experienced candidates (up to ?45k)
- A range of benefits, including flexible working hours, enhanced holiday entitlement and a strong commitment to training, development and promotion opportunities.
To apply please forward your CV (in WORD format only please) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role