Project Engineer (Civils - Mid Ulster)
Our client, a well-established manufacturing organisation involved in the design, development and manufacture of masonry support systems, is looking to further develop its team by recruiting an experienced Project Engineer.
You will be responsible for the design, execution, monitoring and control of multiple projects, ensuring all costs are recorded and appropriate to the project design. Specifically:
- Controlling and organising multiple projects with a pro-active client focus - meeting client expectations and meeting site delivery dates
- Communicating with the project Detailer, ensuring correct drawings are produced in accordance with clients' requirements in a timely manner
- Keeping MCRs to a minimum throughout multiple projects
- Maintaining all information & records required to ensure successful project completion
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in a relevant engineering discipline - ideally civil engineering
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing project role ideally within the construction sector
- Previous track record of running and managing multiple projects
- Commercial awareness and ability to manage budgets/costings
- Excellent customer focus, maintaining sound working relationships with customers
- An attractive salary is on offer in the region of ?30k pa.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.