Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Antrim)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Embedded Software Engineer.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing embedded software solutions
- Supporting all aspects of the software product life-cycle, from initial software requirements capture, architectural design, coding design, implementation, test, and release to customers
- Algorithm design and implementation for new functionality
- Developing proof-of-concept demonstrations to customers and development partners
- Working according to all agreed team procedures, including Agile/Scrum methods.
Ideal candidates should have:
- BEng degree in Electronics, Software or a related engineering discipline
- At least 4 years' industrial experience in an Embedded Software Design role
- Embedded software development in C or C++ to MISRA standard
- Understanding and experience of the software development toolchain: Requirements capture tools, bug/issue tracking tools, IDEs, software analysis and testing tools, documentation tools, compilers and debuggers
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
- Experience in using a recognized software development process, like Agile or v-model
- Skilled in use of source control tools such as GitLab and be familiar with full product development lifecycle.
The company offer an attractive salary and benefits package as well as excellent training, development and promotion opportunities.
To apply please forward your CV (in WORD format only please) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.