Shift Process Technician
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
Our client is keen to further build the laboratory team at its CTF facility and is looking to recruit talented Process Technicians to work eventually on a 3 shift pattern. Hours are currently altered to reflect Covid mitigations.
- Carry out general housekeeping of Chemical Treatment Facility and Laboratory
- Ensure that materials are sampled and analysed in accordance with agreed methods
- Retain an up to date knowledge of CTF operations and procedures
- Ensure that tasks relating to quality standards and procedures are carried out in the specified manner
- Identify incidents of out of specification results and inform their supervisor
- Ensure adequate supplies of materials and consumables are available to support projects
- Ensure that equipment remains in calibration and functions as required
The role involves shifts - which ultimately will be:
- Mon - Fri: 8.00 am - 4.00 pm or 4.00 pm - 12.00 am (Friday 2.00 pm - 10.00 pm) and 12.00 am - 8.00 am.
Candidates will have:
- Ideally 3rd level qualification in a science discipline OR 2 years' appropriate experience in a processing environment
- Previous experience in performing chemical analysis
- An attractive salary package is on offer and will include Private Medical Cover, pension etc.
To apply please forward your CV (in WORD format only please) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
Key words: Process Technician, Lab Technician, CTF Process Analyst, Process Technician, Laboratory Technician