Analytical Chemist (Co. Antrim)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
Our client, an established scientific organisation based across N Ireland, are seeking an experienced ANALYTICAL CHEMIST for their laboratory in Co Antrim.
- Ensuring all lab equipment is operated in a safe and effective manner
- Ensuring all test materials are analysed in accordance with agreed methods - including but not restricted to ICP-MS, BOD, COD and suspended solids
- Retain up to date knowledge on analytical methods and equipment
- Maintain the lab in accordance with UKAS and ISO standards
- Participate in customer and regulatory audits
- Ensure that laboratory equipment remains in calibration and functions as required
- The successful candidate will be either Degree educated in a Science subject, or 2 year's appropriate experience in a similar environment
- They will also ideally be from a UKAS 17025 accredited facility
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
Key words: Analytical Chemist; Chemist; Laboratory Chemist; Laboratory, Chemist, Laboratory Chemist; Analytical Chemist, Laboratory analysis.