Senior Software Design Engineer (Co. Antrim)
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and creative Senior Software Design Engineer to design, develop and test software for innovative products. Main responsibilities will include working with other design team members and with external customers to define software requirements, creating software design and supporting software acceptance testing. You will implement software in C.
Specifically you will:
- Work on embedded software solutions for ARM based SOC and full-custom low power ASICs
- Liaise with key suppliers and customers
- Develop innovative solutions at all stages of the software lifecycle
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years' experience in a related discipline
- Previous experience of developing embedded software in C or C++ preferably to MISRA standard
- Experience and understanding of software development toolchain; Requirements capture tools; bug/issue tracking tools, software analysis and testing tools, etc.
- Experience in development of embedded software for wireless communication, including Thread, Zigbee, Bluetooth or WiFi is desireable
- A highly competitive salary package is on offer to suitable qualified/experience candidates together with a range of additional benefits associated with a world class player. Our client is committed to promoting from within and places significant emphasis on personal development, training and promotion opportunities.
To apply please forward your CV (in WORD format only please) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role