Structural Design Technician (Co. Antrim)
We are looking for a Structural Design Technician for our client based on the outskirts of Antrim. This is an excellent company with very low turnover of staff and offers the right candidate an opportunity to work in a very well established, precision precast concrete design and manufacturing company.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Ideally an HNC/HND level in engineering/construction
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role (preferably precast manufacturing)
- Proficiency in 2D and 3D CAD
- Experience in the preparing RC drawings and bar bending schedules
- Preferably experience with Revit (though not essential)
- A good level of commercial awareness and practical aptitude
- Salary will be ?22k - ?30k. Suitably experienced Design Technicians who can "hit the deck running" can expect to be at the upper end of this range.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.