Product Manager (Automotive)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
We are currently looking to recruit an Aftermarket Product Manager for our client, a global manufacturing organisation based within easy commute of Belfast.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic planning of a product portfolio and provide operational support for existing products. The role requires the ability to develop roadmaps on new and existing products that align with the company's strategic, operational, and financial objectives. Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining the EU Aftermarket product portfolio and ensuring the Aftermarket database is populated and maintained up to date.
- Engaging in technical decisions affecting the Aftermarket such as new product developments and part consolidations.
- Working closely with EU Sales teams and PMT to target and introduce new opportunities.
- Detailed analysis of EU database to identify priorities for app code developments. Approving technical specifications for Aftermarket purposes in respect of products and services.
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years' experience within manufacturing and distribution of automotive based technologies
- Additionally, 4+ years' experience in project management, a commercial product management role for a technical product or 6+ years in an engineering role with project and customer facing responsibilities would be an advantage.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.