Project Manager (Co. Armagh)
We continue to source for an award winning specialist manufacturer which is at the forefront of its sector. The business has organically grown over the last 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,500 highly skilled personnel worldwide.
- Working as part of the Project Services team, you will be responsible for the management, development and provision of approved label proofs suitable for clinical labelling by co-ordinating services across departments and with external vendors
- As part of a busy team operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the group.
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) qualification
- Proven experience of working on own initiative and as part of a multidisciplinary team with a successful outcome
- Proven experience of working to a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in a delivery team
- Previous experience within a business to business customer service role.
- Pharmacy degree or Life Science, Engineering or Business Management related discipline (minimum level 2:2 )
- Experience within the pharmaceutical or clinical supplies industry
Previous experience working in/with the following:
- Project Management
- ERP system
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical regulations
- Working with suppliers
A highly competitive salary is on offer coupled with an outstanding range of additional benefits including 34 days annual leave, annual bonus, enhance pension contribution, flexible working and private health benefits.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.