Shift Process Operative/Analyst (Co. Antrim)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
Due to continued expansion, our locally owned, well established client wishes to recruit a Shift Process Operative/Analyst for its CTF facility.
- Follow the correct procedure for the labelling, sampling and unloading waste into the CTF
- Ensure that materials are sampled and analysed in accordance with agreed methods
- Retain an up to date knowledge of analytical & processing techniques and equipment
- Follow Waste Processing Directions as generated by the Process Chemists
- Adherence to in-process control sampling procedures
- Ensure that tasks relating to quality standards and procedures are carried out in the specified manner
- Identify incidents of out of specification results and inform their supervisor
- Ensure adequate supplies of materials and consumables are available to support projects
- Ensure that equipment remains in calibration and functions as required
The role involves shifts:
- Mon - Fri: 8.00 am - 4.00 pm or 4.00 pm - 12.00 am (Friday 2.00 pm - 10.00 pm) and 12.00 am - 8.00 am.
Candidates will have:
- Ideally 3rd level qualification in a science discipline OR 2 years' appropriate experience in a processing environment in respect of the Analyst role or a Science subject at Grade A - C GCSE in a science subject for the Operative role
- Previous experience in performing chemical analysis and/or working in a laboratory/Sample Testing environment
- An attractive salary package is on offer and will include Private Medical Cover, pension etc.
To apply please forward your CV (in WORD format only please) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
Key words: Process Technician, Lab Technician, CTF Process Analyst, Process Technician, Laboratory Technician