Foodservice Project Manager
- Location:Greater Belfast
We are recruiting an experienced Project Manager for one of our key manufacturing clients in the FMCG sector. The scope of the role will be across the foodservice division and will involve occasional travel throughout 2 - 3 sites.
This appointment has only arisen because of succession planning within the Group and is a business critical appointment in the senior management team. Staff turnover in your team is non-existent and this will be a great career move for an accomplished forward thinking and energetic Project Manager with proven manufacturing background.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing projects across the Foodservice Division to enable achievement of its Strategic Objectives, with a focus on both organisational and system/technology change to improve performance and results
- The scope of the role includes ensuring that the right/optimum projects are developed and prioritised within the business; and all communications relevant to ensuring that stakeholders are able to understand, support and contribute (including but not limited to own team)
Suitable candidates will meet the following key criteria:
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a Technical discipline, e.g. Engineering/Pure Science
- It is essential that candidates have experience in a project management role delivering multidisciplinary projects, as well as experience with contract structures and negotiation for the supply of equipment and services
- A successful track record delivering complex projects in an industrial environment, with value in excess of ?3m and delivering projects in food industry and/or FMCG industry would be advantageous.
- Be able to demonstrate proven success in managing people
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and experience/qualification in business finance would also be desirable for this role.
If you have the necessary skills and attributes to meet this challenging opportunity in a dynamic, high volume and fast moving business, we would be delighted to hear from you.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.