Eng. Maint. Tech. (Shift Relief - N. Down)
We continue to work with one of Ireland's leading manufacturers and are currently sourcing an Electrical Bias Maintenance Technician (Shift Relief) to work on a day shift pattern across the site.
This organisation has an excellent reputation for first class manufacturing processes and offers a salary that is well above the industry norm - no other NI manufacturing company can match the salary on offer!
A key aspect of this role will involve flexibility to provide holiday, absence & training cover for shift technicians within the 24/7 rotating shift pattern.
- Deliver key performance targets across the site (safety, quality, customer service, efficiency, people)
- Demonstrate a multi-skilled engineering approach to ensure rapid response to equipment breakdowns and completion of planned maintenance routines
- Fully embrace the principle of continuous improvement within the Operational Excellence and Asset Care Programmes
The successful candidate must have:
- A recognised time-served apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and be educated to Level 3 in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Proven multi-skilled (mechanical & electrical) experience post apprenticeship in an FMCG business
- Good ability to diagnose and rectify equipment faults on electrical control systems
- Excellent fault finding experience on PLC systems and variable speed drives
- A systematic approach to problem solving
- Skilled in performing fault diagnosis on pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical drive systems as well as having basic hands on mechanical maintenance skills
- Excellent salary package on offer - will not be beaten by any other manufacturing company in NI!
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.