Operations Quality Engineer (Co. Antrim)
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
As a result of an ongoing working relationship our client, a global manufacturing organisation in Co Antrim has asked us to source a suitably experienced and qualified Operations Quality Engineer.
You will support strategic customer accounts with direct customer interface to drive quality improvement, respond to customer issues and provide strong problem resolution.
- Maintain customer contacts regarding all quality related activities during product development, product release, production start and series production.
- Coordinate analysis of products in response to customer complaints, initiating rapid corrective measures and the establishment of permanent corrective actions to improve processes, service and products
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- A relevant Degree with 2-4 years' experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience of resolving Quality related issues with external stakeholders
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- High level of MS Office proficiency, particularly Excel
- Experience of PowerBI or data analysis software would be an advantage
- This is a first class, global manufacturing company and remuneration package will be pitched to attract the right level of experience and expertise.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.