Wind Turbine Service Technicians (NI & ROI roles available)
Due to significant growth plans for 2021, our client in the renewal energy sector is looking to further build its team of Field Service Technicians. There are a number of roles available within ROI - based Cavan; Sligo and Wexford and also opportunities around Omagh in NI.
- Service, maintenance and repair of wind turbines & ancillary components
- Fault finding and troubleshooting
- Maintaining customer satisfaction through the performance of your role
- Assist with R & D activities within the company
- Assist in development of new company products, policies & procedures
- Be Qualified as an electrician/electrical technician
- Have experience of working with wind turbines
- Hold full clean driving licence.
- Be comfortable working at heights
Omagh/Cavan/Sligo: Vestas & GE technology experience essential
Wexford: Enercon experience essential
- Competitive salary on offer
- Fully serviced vehicle provided
- Defined contribution company pension
- Life assurance
- Training programmes and support for career development
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge across the entire turbine fleet
- Work in a culture that respects loyalty, commitment and encourages innovation
NB: Candidates must clearly indicate what wind turbine experience they have. We will consider technicians from entry to senior level.
Interviews will be arranged immediately for suitably experienced candidates.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.