Customer Development Manager
- Location:Greater Belfast, Antrim
Senior appointment for Q1 - 2021 with one of NI's leading manufacturing organisations. Will involve managing various cross-functional teams working on projects for a global customer base. Applicants should have had strong customer facing exposure within a high tech manufacturing environment and have demonstrated an ability to coordinate in a cross functional technical team with high energy.
The Customer Development Manager will report to the Engineering Director and will be responsible for leading and inspiring engineering teams and will have a strong track record in delivering Product Developments on time and within budget.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the development of products for new and existing customers
- Continuous coaching and development of team
- Efficient and effective planning and organisation of activities to timely deliver product/design with highest quality
- Translating customer requirements to the product test strategy and oversee design and product validation programs
- Identifying next generation growth opportunities and smooth integration of new product developments
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- At least 5+ years' experience in a relevant role
- Proven track record in a technical leadership or team management role
- Significant experience of delivery complex projects
- Sound business acumen with significant customer facing experience
- Experience of sourcing new tools and equipment to support team development would be advantageous
- Overall package to attract "best in class" with the ability to grow in the business
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies. For a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry (Director) at TechMet.