Project Manager - ?60k pa
We are currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager for a NI based manufacturing client.
You will be responsible for developing and managing a range of projects including delivery of all relevant communications to ensure stakeholders are able to understand, support and contribute. Specifics include:
- Developing and executing projects across sites - NI / UK
- Managing relevant Capex spend and budgets with full accountability
- Preparing small and medium sized projects for approval - defining scope, costs, payback etc
- Ensuring growth/capacity projects deliver improved operational efficiencies and reduced costs
- Managing resources necessary to successfully deliver projects
Suitable candidates will have:
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a technical discipline, e.g. Engineering/IT/Systems/ Pure sciences/Chemistry
- 10+ year's experience in a high level project management role delivering multi-disciplinary projects including experience with contract structures and negotiation
- A successful track record delivering complex projects in an industrial environment, with project values in excess of ?3m
- Delivering projects in the highly regulated Pharma or perhaps FMCG industry would be an advantage
- Experience in working in a high volume manufacturing business where there is an ethos of continuous improvement / lean manufacturing
Benefits: ?50 - ?60k+ base + Bonus + BUPA, car
Applicants mush clearly demonstrate on their CV where they fulfil the criteria in terms of both specific sector experience and qualifications.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies