This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled, electrically biased Engineer to join a world class organisation engaged in the development and manufacture of highly specialised products. Based in County Antrim and very commutable from Belfast, this is a very rare appointment in a World renowned organisation and will offer both future opportunities alongside career stability.
Key Duties include:
- Development and implementation of new technologies, controls and systems
- Configuration, programming, testing and commissioning of process control systems/automation and vision inspection systems
- Interfacing with equipment vendors to ensure successful machine delivery and installation
- Validation of automated equipment, computerised systems and vision inspection systems, to include preparation and execution of validation protocols and generation of reports
- Providing training to engineers, technicians and production personnel on operation and troubleshooting of equipment
- Supporting product, platform and cost improvement programs
- Supporting process and quality improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A third level qualification in an engineering discipline
- Experience in using and programming vision inspection systems
- Experience in process automation technologies
- Excellent PLC and SCADA systems experience, particularly Allen Bradley and/or Siemens control systems
- Experience of working in a production/manufacturing environment within strict legislative standards
- Validation documentation (protocols and reports) generation would be advantageous as would knowledge of GMP and Quality Assurance systems
This is an excellent organisation to work for and offers a very attractive salary package which includes an excellent base salary with additional bonus and range of benefits associated with a successful organisation (private health; pension; excellent holiday entitlement). All benefits can be discussed in an initial phone conversation. Interviews provisionally scheduled for end August/September 2019 with appointment made immediately.
Hours: Day role (8.00am to 4.30pm Mon - Fri)
To apply please forward your CV - in WORD format - using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.