Cyber Security Specialist (Greater Belfast)
Apply for this job
We are currently sourcing a Cyber Security Specialist for our client, a global organisation involved in developing and manufacturing products encompassing state of the art technology using embedded systems, complex sensing technology and Cloud based architectures.
You will be responsible for ensuring products are amongst the most secure in the industry, contributing to Cyber at a worldwide level. Specifically:
- Own the secure development lifecycle for all embedded and application software products
- Actively participating in design and test reviews, to cover the cyber security perspective
- Developing an understanding of market and customer requirements and translate this into a long term plan for products and development
- Lead the business response to incidents and vulnerabilities
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in software design and implementation
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in cyber security design, implementation and applications
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of network communications protocols in the TCP/IP network stack
- Experience with secure software development
- Knowledge of cyber security standards and regulations
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a world class organisation, a leader in its field with extensive resources available to provide opportunities for growth and development. A very competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate, in keeping with a major organisation.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.