TechMet is pleased to be working for a global player within the renewable energy field and is looking to recruit an exceptional Technical Compliance Engineer, based within commutable distance of Belfast. This is a key role within the engineering department and supports the organisation in developing business worldwide.
This is a diverse role and will involve:
- Advising engineering team on best design practise to meet EMC compliance at PCBA and schematic level
- In house pre-compliance testing
- Working closely with third party Compliance Test houses
- EMC and Product safety testing throughout the NPI process
- Ensuring continued technical compliance during transfer from Engineering to manufacturing
- Ensuring Technical compliance and Product Safety processes are followed across the business
- Maintaining Technical Construction Files for all products
- Supporting Sales and customers regarding Technical Compliance Issues
Suitable candidates should have:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or minimum 5 years working in a similar role
- Proven experience working in a product compliance role in an industrial environment
- In depth knowledge of EMC Standards
- In depth knowledge of Electrical Safety and Environmental Standards
- Proven experience working with 3rd party laboratories in obtaining NRTL approvals
- Detailed knowledge of CE Marking requirements
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 pa - depending on experience
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone Sean Metrustry (Director) on 028 9446 2620.