Our client, a communications company based in Belfast, are seeking a Telecoms Field Engineer to join their existing team.
- JNCIA and/or Cisco CCNA
- Minimum 2 yearsâ€ experience within an engineering/IT (Field based) role
- Good investigative skills, able to analyse and present possible solutions
- Understanding of IT Data solutions
- Full clean driver's license
- Microsoft certifications or equivalent experience
- VMware and Linux
- Experience of working with Juniper products and/or IP Telephony solutions
The post is primarily based in Northern Ireland but the successful candidate will be required to travel and work throughout Ireland and the UK. Package includes a generous salary â€ negotiable depending on experience; company car; health insurance and an attractive on-call allowance (1 week in 4).
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this role please telephone Valerie Kerr on 028 9446 2620.
Key words: Telecoms Engineer, Field Telecoms Engineer, Cisco, Juniper, Telecoms Engineer, CCNA, JNCIS, Field Engineer, Field Telecomes Engineer.