We are keen to hear from experienced Quality Engineers from the Mid Ulster area, who are looking for a new challenge with a highly successfully manufacturing company. Of particular interest would be candidates coming from the quarry/crushing industry.
- Promote and implement high quality standards and systems throughout the business
- Implement quality inspections/audits as well as organising the completion of all necessary quality checks, PDIs, NDT etc
- Carry out root cause analyses, ensuring a proactive approach to continuous improvement
- Design and deliver training to workforce on all aspects of quality performance
- Lead appropriate improvement projects, using Lead methodologies
Ideal candidates will have:
- BSc in an engineering discipline OR at least 3 years equivalent experience in quality control and improvement
- Strong knowledge and experience of Quality Planning, Control and Improvement â€ working to audited ISO standards
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment â€ quarrying/screening industry an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, dealing both internally and externally
- Competitive salary - negotiable dependent on experience â€ up to mid 30s
- 40 hrs/ week: Mon â€ Thurs 8am â€ 5pm; Fri 8am â€ 2pm
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone David Burgess on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305359.
Key words: Quality engineer, ISO, Quality, Inspection, Audits, CI, Lean, Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering.