Our client has been an N.I. based provider of commercial catering equipment to local industry for over four decades and are expanding due to new ownership and a period of growth. As such they are seeking a Service Engineer to join their team.
Responsibilities will include the installation and servicing of both gas and electric commercial cooking, refrigeration, food preparation and ware-washing equipment.
Ideal candidates should meet the following:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (A-C), including English and Maths
- COMCAT OR F-Gas certification
- Health & Safety Awareness Training (CSR, IOSH or equivalent)
- Full, clean driver's license
- Access NI clearance
- 3 Years' experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- General electrical skills
- Knowledge of A/C units
- H&S certificates inc Working at Height, Mobile Towers, Emergency 1st Aid, Fire Safety Awareness, Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling
- Salary will be negotiable, dependent upon experience
- Other benefits include company van, mobile, tablet, fuel card and protective equipment
- Additionally the company also offers a generous overtime rate
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone David Burgess on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305359.
Key words: Service Engineer, Catering Equipment Engineer, Gas, Electrics, Refrigeration, COMCAT, IOSH, CSR, Service Engineer, Equipment Service Engineer, Catering Equipment Engineer.