We are looking to recruit experienced Quality Inspectors for our client who is renowned for their expertise in the design, engineering and manufacture of high quality components. There is opportunity for the right person to develop further and progress within the business.
- Carry out visual inspection of paint-line products and all other finished goods
- Continuous patrol inspection of all manufacturing processes
- Management and maintenance of the quality departmentâ€s non-conformance areas including determining which products are to be scrapped or re-worked
- Reporting any non-conforming parts and/or processes to the relevant people
- Carry out part and process measurement
- Complete and maintain all quality control records
- Regularly meet with the Quality and Environmental Engineer to discuss quality issues, concerns, improvements etc.
- Carry out ad-hoc operative duties when required
Ideal candidates will:
- Be qualified to HND/Degree level
- Have a background in manufacturing, preferably where CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) has been a requirement
- Experience with Vernierâ€s gauges and other measuring tools
- 24/7 rotational shift pattern (8 hrs) or there may be the option to work 12 hr rotating shift pattern
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be degree qualified with relevant industry experience. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please telephone David Burgess on 028 9448 3986 (Direct) or 07712 305359.
Key words: Quality, shift, Quality Inspector, Non-conformance, Quality, Quality Inspector, Inspection, Vernier, CMM, Quality, Quality Inspector, Manufacturing, Quality.